In 2016, India’s EdTech sector made it big. With investments totalling to $323 million, the sector surpassed 2014 when EdTech companies raised $223 million. Undoubtedly, EdTech will continue to remain an important market in 2017, given the significant advancements and adoption in smartphone penetration, increased data connectivity and gamification among others. However, what are the likely trends in 2017? Which sub-sectors have more potential to get funded?
We, at Unitus Ventures (formerly Unitus Seed Fund) are designing a comprehensive report to understand the likely EdTech trends in 2017 from both – investors and entrepreneurs. Our report aims to provide granular data on different business models, investor perception, funding requirements and forecasts, entrepreneur and consumer challenges, scaling strategies and more – all of which will help steer the current and future EdTech entrepreneurs.
If you’re an EdTech entrepreneur or an investor, your thoughts on the EdTech sector are valuable. Please spare 5 minutes to take our survey.
Why should entrepreneurs take our survey?
- All participating companies receive early access to the entire report PLUS a toolkit for survival and scaling of EdTech startups.
- The survey will help you build your edtech startup’s funding, business and marketing plans.
- Three lucky edtech entrepreneurs will get an opportunity to interact with Srikanth Iyer, Venture Partner at Unitus Ventures (formerly Unitus Seed Fund) and former CEO of Pearson India.
Why should investors take our survey?
- First access to complete insights of India’s top EdTech entrepreneurs and investors.
- The survey will be taken by over 250 EdTech entrepreneurs and will give you insights into the latest that entrepreneurs are working on.
- Select investor responses will be included in the final report upon consent, providing visibility to the investor.